Chronicles of my adventures in Roma and the surrounding areas

26 October 2007

vacation!

sooo vacation starts now and me and morgan have planned a crazy trip for the next 8 days... heres our itinerary:

Oct 27 (Morning) Fly from Roma to Milan, start loving Milan
Oct 28 Continue loving Milan all day
(Night) Fly from Milan to London
Oct 29 Love London all day
Oct 30 Continue loving London all day
(Night) Fly from London to Barcelona
Oct 31 Love Barcelona all day
Nov 1 Continue loving Barcelona all day
Nov 2 (Morning) Fly from Barcelona to Paris, start loving Paris
Nov 3 Continue loving Paris all day
(Night) Take train overnight from Paris to Roma
Nov 4 Resume loving Roma

jealous? yea i thought so... im out of contact most likely for the next week... sooo wish me luck on my adventure and i will surely post about EVERYTHING when i get back!

i now present: Aundrew Saunders, my professor, in action:

No comments: