Chronicles of my adventures in Roma and the surrounding areas

23 August 2007

Almost There!

Yesterday was a big day. At like 8am I went to drop off my sister for her trip to track camp for the very first time. I was sad leaving her, she's starting high school in september and i just wish i was going to be more available to her... but i'm sure she'll be fine... shes really smart. She's running cross country, my favorite season, but i wont get to see her race (i wouldn't get to see her race if i were at RPI either)... hopefully she'll take lots of pictures for me.
Camp ended yesterday too. It's the first job ive had that i actually looked forward to going to every day. But look at the kids (in the picture, thats Carly and Emma)... if you were going to work every day to play with cute kids like that, wouldn't you be excited? After a long summer of running in the sprinkler, having lunch conversations about Disney Princesses, and doing lots of arts and crafts, im almost sad to have only adults to interact with now. Kids are pretty cool.
I can't believe that summer is over. It went so fast, it's like my birthday bash was just yesterday. Exactly 24 hours from now i will be on the plane leaving for italy. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Martyne said...

beautiful entry..and beautiful picture! :)