Chronicles of my adventures in Roma and the surrounding areas

07 December 2007

rough life

sooo basically its 4 days until the final pinup... and im going a little crazy... or a lot crazy... and im super stressed... because im redesigning my whole project... gross i know... we have to have everything pinned up by 9pm tuesday night... and then we present our stuff on wednesday... and i feel like ive just lost sight of everything i wanted to be doing... and now its crunch time and its almost over but ive got a few bad days ahead of me it seems... so if anyone is in the mood to do some rendering for me... let me know... since my computer cant handle it... and neither can i... oh well... back to work for now... but feel free to distract me to tell me how much you love me and cant wait to see me :-)
in the meantime... ill try to keep my chin up, and keep my cool, and not let missing everyone so much distract me from doing my work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't see this in time to give you some suppport, dear Bratta. Of course I love you and I always can't wait until the next time I see you. I hope you're celebrating now. Talk to you soon.